Bookmaker – a website (timerbet) that allows customers to place bets on sporting events online;
Affiliate Program – a marketing agency that brings new visitors to a website with the help of affiliate advertising;
Affiliate – a webmaster (an individual or a company) that meets the conditions of the Affiliate Program at partnerstimerbet.com, delivers new customers and in doing so promotes timerbet Betting Company products.
Players – the Betting Company’s customers who have registered after following an affiliate link.
Earnings – an amount, earned by an Affiliate as a commission from the profit generated by the players brought by that Affiliate;
Payout – a transfer of the Affiliate’s earnings from the Affiliate Program account to an account in an external payment system;
Payment Period – a time period during which an Affiliate’s earnings become available for withdrawal to external payment systems;
Promotional Materials – a set of tools for the online promotion of timerbet betting company online. The administration of the website does not bear any responsibility for the content of promotional materials and whether or not they conform to the national legislation of any particular country.
1) Prior to joining the Affiliate Program as an Affiliate, you undertake to read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program.
2) The Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program may change. In this event the Affiliate will be notified by email.
3) Only persons over 18 years of age can participate in the Affiliate Program.
4) An Affiliate is fully responsible for the safety of their personal data including username and password. The timerbet Affiliate Program bears no responsibility for the loss of personal data
5) timerbet is entitled to decline any Affiliate application to join the Affiliate Program, and timerbet is under no obligation to explain the reason for the rejection.
6) Affiliate Program timerbet is entitled to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions. The existing Terms and Conditions are the Terms and Conditions displayed on the Affiliate Program website at the moment. It is impossible to trace the history of revisions. Should the terms of the Affiliate Program be amended, Affiliates will be notified by the email address provided by them at the time of registration.
7) Users of the Affiliate Program will be provided with visual promotional materials (without text). Affiliates are allowed to use the website information in a variety of ways. Any media placement on behalf of timerbet administration is prohibited. Any official timerbet advertising actions could only be performed from the emails specified on the official website www.timerbet.com.
8) timerbet Affiliates are not allowed to promote the Betting Company by way of email spam, contextual advertising mentioning the timerbet brand and ClickUnder/PopUnder types of advertising. If such actions are discovered, the Affiliate’s personal account will be closed, any accrued funds will be annulled and commission fees will be withheld. It is also forbidden to use false information about the betting company and bonuses.
9) The use of ‘cookie stuffing’ techniques by Affiliates is prohibited:
– the opening of the timerbet website in iframe with sides of zero length or in an invisible zone;
– adding tags, cookie scripts and other similar actions.
Partner prohibited the use of contextual advertising mentioning the brand timerbet.
Should an Affiliate violate these Terms and Conditions, their personal account will be blocked and deleted.
10) Only one registration in the Affiliate Program is allowed per participant. Repeat registration as a sub-affiliate is strictly forbidden.
11) An Affiliate is prohibited to register their personal player account with the betting company via their own affiliate link. Affiliates are also prohibited from colluding with other players.
An Affiliate’s earnings are not fixed. They depend on the revenue generated for the betting company from the players who have registered after following the Affiliate link. Commission fees, bonuses and the total turnover of the player brought to the site by the Affiliate do not affect the Affiliate’s earnings, which constitute 25% of the Betting Company’s net profit received from the players brought by the Affiliate. timerbet reserves the right to revise the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion and without notice.
Your commission will be automatically transferred to your Affiliate Account on the weekly basis providing that its amount exceeds $30, which is the minimum amount for withdrawal. Otherwise the funds will be kept and added to the profit of the following week until the required amount is accumulated. Any negative balance will be also added to the calculation of the next week’s profit.
timerbet Affiliate Programme has the right to delay payments to the Affiliates for the period up to 2 months in case of unforeseen technical failures on the part of the Affiliate Programme and when required to check the Affiliate and the source of his traffic.
How to place a record for withdrawing funds?
Check the account info before sending the request. Contact your manager if you request the withdrawal for the first time. The following withdrawals would be automated.
Dispute Resolution Procedure
Affiliate Program participants timerbet-partners can challenge any issues, and timerbet-partners will consider all concerns when the evidence and reasons are provided. They should be sent to the email address of the Affiliate Program Support Team. Complaints and requests will be reviewed within 14 days of the date of receiving the correspondence about the dispute, and the Affiliate will be notified of the outcome. The use of swear words, insults and false information in the correspondence is forbidden.
It is forbidden to release any private information about timerbet company such as the number of clients, the revenue amount etc. without a prior written permission from the company.